Monday, March 19, 2007

Hola

I feel....I feel like life is a giant wet, white, terrycloth towel and Im squeezing it as hard as I can. My first AJWS group leading experience in El Salvador was perfect. Heads got spun and redirected, eyes peeled open to new perspectives. We lived and worked out out out in the back country. Dirt roads with cows, pigs chickens,iguanas roaming. 97 degrees, rice and beans and endless Avocados. Planted seeds and dug out vegetable beds with one eyed pesents practicing sustainable permiculture techniques. Now Im in a fancy hotel by a pool in Managua Nicaragua waiting for my next delegation to arive.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how good it is
taking another breath

happy to be alive

thank god

10:08 PM  
Blogger nati said...

pesach,
i'm comging to guate on sunday for ajws but will be there for pesach seder as well...will u? email me npassow@gmail.com

peace and love and enjoy the rest,
nati

2:19 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

ya, the trip was aight. you forgot basebol on the field of dreams, building walls made of scorpion-infested rocks, locusts that sound like my guitar wake-up, 8 inch neon green caterpillars, merengue dancing with 3 year olds, and Q&As with Sandinista revolutionaries. Ooof.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home